- Admired for its long tradition of gracious hospitality inspired by local cuisine and culture, Relais & Chateaux presents The Art of Entertaining. The stunning coffee table cookery book called the The Art of Entertaining brings to life 17 seasonal parties with world-renowned food and cocktail recipes (including entertaining tricks, menus, flowers, table settings etc) from 85 Relais & Châteaux properties across North America.Published by Rizzoli New York
- Shhhh, be very, very quiet. We’re hunting diamonds. Ellerman House, in partnership with Benguela DiamondsIs offering its guests an exclusive opportunity to embark on a ‘diamond safari’ to the mineral-rich west coast of South Africa – a unique place of origin for diamonds worthy of the most exquisite jewelery settings. Benguela Diamonds is named after the predominant current in the area. The cold, nutrient-rich current, which flows in a northerly direction off the west coast of South Africa is home to the diamonds which are rare sea diamonds that can only be dived for. www.ellermanhouse.co.za
- Resort wear must have: When heading to your next pool or beachside destination this fall, be sure to pack a few distinct pieces. Whether accentuating curves before taking a plunge or covering up for a quick cocktail, resort-chic is the call and Heidi Klein is the answer to elegantly-styled lounging, swimming or shopping wear.www.heidiklein.com/
The Titan is here: Make a bold statement, day or night, with this REACTOR timepiece. Indulge in Zip Lining in tropical jungles, watersports up to 300m depths or rock climbing in the Rocky Mountains, and never miss the next excursion, since extreme activities are no match for this ultra-durable, water resistant chronograph.
- Cavas Wine Lodge makes the swank list as the first luxury lodge at the foothills of the Andes. Argentina is notorious for its wonderful wines and Cavas is nestled on a 55-acre vineyard in Medndoza, the areas famed region for great wine. This is a wine lovers paradise. The free-standing rooms and villas are unique in their design and large outdoor living spaces. We know they were deliberately created for guests to enjoy the vineyards and a few bottles of wine. Loving their use of all things grape, we put them on the list because their products go beyond great wine and spectacular Relais & Chateaux accommodations. Try their essential oil of grape seeds, first at their spa and then back home.www.cavaswinelodge.com
- No need to look up from your plate, but if you do take your eyes off of the exquisitely prepared meal, served with sophisticated elegance and style, you’ll be gobsmacked by your surroundings. The André Garrett restaurant at Cliveden House is gorgeous. The muted colors are drawn from the painting that hangs at the very front of the room. Keeping your focus on the magnificence of the dining room is easy because of its décor. However, if you dine before sunset, you’ll be slightly distracted by the views outside. The, almost, floor-to-ceiling windows frame the gardens and the Thames, just off in the distance; it’s like a painting all its own. But there’s dinner to be had…every morsel seemingly more delicious than the next. You must visit soon. Dinner has rarely been this swanky. www.clivedenhouse.co.uk