Revealed America is the only company with the expertise, connections and relationships that can design fully customized active vacations in the National Parks and at National Monuments. What caught our eye about this experience is that the create trips within the western United States for active, curious and upscale travelers and their families. The Revealed America staff and its team of private guides has thoroughly researched, vetted and experienced the parks, hotels, resorts and lodges that are featured in their itineraries. They know the best trails, spots they call their “hidden gems” and know exactly where to go to get away from the crowds. They have the insider information, exclusive access to certain areas and what makes them a great choice is that they obsess over and embrace the details. These are but a few of the elements that make vacation experiences with RA as magnificent as the national parks they take you to. Below are some insider tips and suggestions for best locations to see inside the parks from the team at Revealed America.
- Glacier NP: Two Medicine Lake Cruise – it is off the beaten track, but still inside the park
- Yellowstone NP: The Boiling River north of Mammoth
- Zion NP: East side of the park was less touristy and crowded than the west side; incredible rock formations
- Capitol Reef NP: Least visited of Utah’s 5 National Parks; amazing hiking, night sky viewing, visiting a pioneer homestead with historic fruit orchards, and impressive geological formations and scenery
- North Cascades NP: One of the least visited parks in the US despite being less than 3 hours from Seattle unfortunate because it is hiker’s paradise and often referred to as ‘America’s Alps’
- Great Sand Dunes NP: Tallest sand dunes in US; super fun to go sand skiing
- Channel Islands NP: Often called ‘America’s Galapagos’; we can arrange for a great day of hiking, snorkeling and kayaking (ferry ride from Ventura, CA)
- Wrangell-St. Elias NP: Largest park in system and has more 15,000 peaks, more than any other place. Combined with next door Kluane NP (Canada) it is an immense wilderness
Subscribe to Swanky Retreats Magazine’s DIGITAL version. Read the latest issue online or download it to your computer.